Saturday 12 July 2014

A Day out with Noah

Noah and I have had a wonderful day, his mum brought him to me about 10.30 and we caught a bus up to Eastwood (which is an adventure in itself as Noah doesn't go on buses). We looked in at one or two charity shops when we got there, (actually we went in all of them) after which we went to St Mary's lunch club, dinner as usual was delicious. Chicken, stuffing, sausage, mash and three veg, and the lemon meringue with cream and strawberries all this for just £3.50 . Noah ate his with absolute relish as did I, not only was there this lovely food but they gave us each a Cadbury's cream egg, and small bunch of flowers and a card for Easter.




After lunch we walked down the the The Great Northern Basin and a stroll by the canal, where Noah practiced his photography, and a very good job he did too.




We called at Asda and Noah chose some new trainers. We then set off for the bus but got a little sidetracked as we walked over the bridge of the old railway line. We found the bridge had an echo, we stopped for a rest at the bottom of North Street, well I say we, Noah sat down for about two minutes and then decided he wanted to run around for awhile and play on the bit of green,

Then we got the bus to Ripley with the intention of going to my house but again we got sidetracked and called at the  Crossley Park and the chip shop for our tea. All in all it was a wonderful day and Noah was at my house for about an hour before his mum came to pick him up. I look forward to more of the same in the summer   :)

Here are some of the photographs which Noah took, I think he did very well for a first attempt.





I love the selfie :)



No comments:

Post a Comment